Sandy Little Aths is on this weekend. A long weekend you were thinking?
Typically we would run our program on the Friday night of the long weekend (or not at all), but with 50 of our club members already competing this weekend at the State Little Aths Track and Field Competition, the Committee felt it was important to be able to provide a program for the rest of our 250 members.
Plus…. we are starting to see some amazing improvements in our athletes’ skills development and fitness – so how could we not offer a little aths session for you all this weekend?
Saturday’s program will start at 9am and is focused on fun, developing several core skills and the very popular track relays. Details of the full program is available via this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aE5PN-iQ_-Wq0quskmZgdKkqq_YDf-cJ/view?usp=sharing
- BBQ this week – please help us out and sign up here: https://signup.com/go/SxRxWGP
- Under 8’s are on set-up (from 7.30am please) and Under 12’s are on pack-up
A huge thank you to the Under 7 parents who helped us set-up on Saturday and especially to Jack & Cooper’s Dad (Allan) who helped with the BBQ and cooked for us all morning.
* Note – a live stream of the State Little Aths Track and Field Competition from Little Athletics Victoria will be up and running so you can watch some of our athletes compete. More info here
Relay Training Reminder (U8-U16) & Centre Champs
- A reminder that Relay Training is on tonight (Wednesday) from 5-6pm.
Club Championships Information: Relays in case you missed last week’s new bulletin.
- Centre Championships – Saturday 2nd April. Details can be found below – just click on the relevant wording for more info.
- Mentone Relay Day: Information is here including all the registration details
- Cross Country season is about to launch. More details in next week’s newsletter.
Wishing all our State Qualified Athletes the very best this weekend!
See you on Saturday…
e: [email protected]
m: 0413 705 357
Proudly Partnered with: