In line with the latest restriction easing please find the following information we ask Parents to respect and adhere to.
- There is an entry and exit plan in place for the venue to ensure we don’t have large groups of people entering and existing at the same time.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to and if you can’t social distance please wear a mask
- Hygiene process will be in place for athletes, parents, coaches, volunteers.
- If you are unwell please stay home
- We will have a ‘Get In. Train Get Out’ policy.
- The Canteen will not be open at this stage so please bring water bottles with you
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-safe policies, please contact the Sandringham Little Aths President who is also our COVID Officer via [email protected]
COVID-Safe Saturday Schedule
Due to the current lifting of restrictions we are able to return back to our normal 2 session program. This is effectively immediately and as follows:
- • U6-U9 8:15am warm-up, events 8:30am – 10:00am
- • U10-U16 9:45am warm-up, events 10:00am – 12:00pm
The weekly program is emailed to members as part of the weekly news bulletin.
For more information on the competition calendar for 2020/21 season, please click here.