In line with the latest restriction easing please find the following information we ask Parents to respect and adhere to.
- There is an entry and exit plan in place for the venue to ensure we don’t have large groups of people entering and existing at the same time.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to and if you can’t social distance please wear a mask
- Hygiene process will be in place for athletes, parents, coaches, volunteers.
- If you are unwell please stay home
- We will have a ‘Get In. Train. Get Out’ policy.
- Please bring you own labelled water bottle with you
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-safe policies, please contact the Sandringham Little Aths President who is also our COVID Officer via [email protected]