COVID restrictions in Victoria have now been changed with immediate effect – and our Community Sport protocols have been revised.
For a more personal update from our President, Nicole, please view this video message
The summary outline is below – and please do read it so you know what to expect this Saturday morning:
SESSION TIMES WILL CHANGE (but not this week)
Saturday 28th November (this Saturday): is the last time for us running 3 sessions
- U6-U8: 8.15am – 9.30am
- U9-U11: 9.45am – 11am
- U12+ : 11.15am – 12.30pm
From Saturday 5th December: we will return to our standard 2 session program
- U6-U9: 8.15am -10am
- U10-U16: 9.45am – 12pm
Other COVID-related Updates:
- We still ask you enter and exit the venue the same way you have done previously. NO QR Code is required. Enter to the left of the pavilion off the car park, exit via the other end of the pavilion and go around the back to the car park exit.
- Masks are to be carried at all times by patrons 12 years of age and older and worn if physical distancing of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained.
- Face Masks must be worn inside the clubrooms at all times by all patrons 12 years of age and older.
- Spectators are welcome to the track providing they follow the social distancing rules and mask where social distancing can not be maintained.
- Groups of 50 are allowed. Parent Volunteers and Coaches falling outside that number. The groups themselves must be 5metres apart from any other group.
- Access to the Clubrooms is for Toilets only and not for socialising or storing of personal items.
- We will maintain our cleaning routine and offer sanitisation at each athletic station
- No physical contact (i.e. high fives/ hugs, handshakes)
- All Parent Volunteers need to be signed-off at the Volunteer Tent and collect a visible vest
- If you, or one of your children, are unwell – then please stay home.
Volunteers – as per our video message we need volunteers to sign-up to help us run the sessions
Relays – our relay teams are gradually forming and training is about to start. Please grab all the information on Saturday for LAVIC relays, plus our very own Christmas Relay Fun Runs on Saturday 19th December (yes parents, you are included!).
Program – Please click here to see the program for this week
Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm – and see you on Saturday morning!
The Sandy Little Aths Committee