School is back…woohoo, now for that routine we have almost forgotten!! We hope the return or start of new school goes well for all our little athletes – and parents you can take a breath! Here is what you need to know for this weekend.
Notes for this weekend
- Saturday 30th January – It is Program 2 this week, which can be found here and don’t forget that we have now moved over to Moorabbin Athletics Track for the remainder of this season.
- QR Code – Is now fixed, so sorry about Saturday! Technical printing issues… Please remember to register via the QR code for contract tracing (venue entrance & rear of AGM signs), it is a legal requirement – but also we are all doing our bit to look after each other.
- Set-Up – This week is Under 7 Girls to help out – please can you be at the Moorabbin Track by 7.30am
- Pack-Up – This week is Under 14/15/16 Boys
- Parent Duty Sign up – There are 2-3 positions within each age group that someone needs to assist with. We all need to share the load around throughout the season and on quick glance of sign up and our members, it does not appear this is occurring. Before my golden wand comes out please fulfill your share – DUTY SIGN UP HERE (thank you)
- Wet weather button – In times of inclement weather (e.g. heavy rain or severe heat) on a Saturday morning or Wednesday relays / mid-week coaching, please use our Wet Weather Updates button on the top left of the front page of our website. This will tell you if the event or meeting is cancelled due to the weather.
Mid Week Specialist Coaching – Wednesdays https://signup.com/go/mZneXVw
A reminder to please select 1 spot per athletes that is Under 9+ per timeslot. If you are not able to attend could you please cancel your spot online so someone else has a opportunity. Thank you
5-6pm: High Jump
5-6pm: High Jump
5-6pm: Long Jump
Further Dates for your Diary
Coles Dress Up & Sausage Sizzle – 20th February, lots of fun
Ribbon Day – 20th March (in lieu of Centre Championships, for this season only)
Season Calendar for Sandy Little Aths is here
LAVIC Overall Event Calendar is here
Thanks for all your support – and see you on Saturday morning!
The Sandy Little Aths Committee