It’s a monster newsletter issue this week, with 3 monster surprises!
- The SLAC Monster Raffle kicks off on Saturday. This is the Club’s major annual fundraiser, so please do have a look at what is on offer – Fazio catered dining experience in your home for you and friends, Chin Chin dining voucher, ‘sharpies’ galore, designer clothing vouchers etc’ The full list is HERE and tickets will be selling at the track – $5 per ticket, or 3 for $10.
- Michal Burian, silver medalist in the 2021 Paralympics (F44 Javelin) will visit us Saturday morning – bringing his medal for the kids to see and to teach our older athletes how to throw a Javelin. Michal joined us last season teaching the children shot put and explaining to the little kids just how far he could throw a Javelin. We are so looking forward to seeing Michal and watching the kids see his medal!
- It’s the Coles Community Day this Saturday – so it’s time to dress up in a red or a yellow banana!!
Saturday’s program is HERE Start time is 9am warm up with our first event at 9.15am.
Parent Duty: To those who read my personal email, signed up for duty and helped us deliver an amazing day on Saturday thank you. Your support contributes enormously to the delivery of the program.
Parent Duty Sign Up For Saturday is here – https://signup.com/go/SxRxWGP
UNDER 8 PARENTS YOU ARE ON BBQ THIS WEEK…. please sign up before we have to allocate!
In Other News…
- Open Day at Seaford Little Athletics – read more HERE . We have been told this is a fun day out.
- Centre Championships at Sandringham Athletics Track – save the date: Saturday 2nd April (more detail next week).
- AGM & Club Awards – save the date Saturday 9th April.
- RELAYS ARE COMING – MENTONE RELAY DAY – SUNDAY 27th MARCH. Training starts soon on a Wednesday and an information flyer will be available from next week.
Help! – do we have any electricians out there who could look at our fridge? The freezer compartment is working fine, the fridge not so. Please email/call Nicole using the contact details below.
Lastly, a summary of all the fun and results from the regional track and field will be posted soon.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all Saturday!
m: 0413 705 357
Proudly Partnered with: