We realise this is the third email from us this week….but who is counting? We love communication!
Plus we are nearly at the end of our season sadly, so there is a lot to tell you.
Information You Need to know
- This is the last points program for the season. Final Season Program here: Look out Under 8’s you have a 400m!
Set Up: Under 10’s (thank you in advance)
Pack Up: Under 6’s (thank you in advance)
Parent Duty and Under 12 BBQ Duty (merci d’avance): https://signup.com/go/SxRxWGP
- Tip for the week is Shot Put (click here)….athletes must ‘put’ not throw….this will be enforced at Centre Champs and we will make sure all kids know about it on Saturday.
- Centre champs nomination hint… just make sure you click all the way to the end of the nomination so you see your summary and receive your email of the events your child/ren are doing.
- AGM and Club Awards Saturday morning 9th April…then you can go on holidays!!
National Athletics Championships
NATIONAL ATHLETICS HERE WE COME:
We are very excited to share a few of our athletes and coaches are heading to the National Athletics Championships in Sydney to compete:
- Coach Kundali – 400m Hurdles U20
- Orla Shackcloth – 800 Metres & 1,500 Metres U16
- Isabelle Furber – 90m Hurdles, Pole Vault , Discus Throw, Javelin U16
- Daisy Nousis – 100 Metres, 200 Metres , 400 Metres
- Amy Fitzgerald – (Andrew our Registrar’s daughter) 90m Hurdles, Long Jump & Triple Jump U15
- Faith Little – 90m Hurdles & 200m Hurdles
- Ethan Miller – 800 Metres U15
- Coach Tom O Rouke – 400 Metres U18
- Matthew Milias – 200 Metres, 90m Hurdles & Long Jump U14
- William Tan – 400m & 200 Metres U14
- Our popular & regular visitor to the Club – Michal Burian, Javelin
We wish you all the very best of luck in Sydney and the most fulfilling experience ever!
- Pssstttt… Coach & Committee member Natasha who has Sammy in Under 6’s, Benji in Under 9’s and Tahlia in Under 12’s won her Javelin with a massive throw of 35.36m (a Victorian Record) at the Victorian Masters Track and Field Championships last weekend! How amazing is she and remember, Tash is now offering coaching on a Monday night at the track – click on her name above for a link to the information.
- We are into our last few weeks to buy hoodies & long sleeve tops for winter/ singlets for cross country. Access to this will be limited in the offseason.
- The raffle draw is nearly here so make sure you are in it. This is our major fundraiser and we need your support. Please buy a ticket, two, 10 or a book to support the club. The prizes are all brilliant.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday from 9am, parents a reminder to be mindful of the car park especially at the end of a session when everyone is packing up… the car park is a busy place and we would appreciate you keeping an eye on your kids at this point to make sure they are safe too.
m: 0413 705 357
Proudly Partnered with: