Last Saturday’s Centre Championships Event was one of the best days I can remember at Little Aths. Nothing was more heart warming than seeing the kids enjoying the podium, supporting each other, trying new events and receiving ‘bling’ or covering their hoodies in pinned ribbons.
Parents, thank you so much for helping us make this day a huge success for the kids.
Our AGM and Awards Day is this Saturday morning. Please come down. We really need a quorum for the AGM to vote in a new Committee and we want everyone to be a part of the awards presentation supporting their age group.
- Season Best Certificates will be given to all athletes.
- Ben will run a complimentary BBQ (sausages only but I am sure he will sneak in a few hash browns)
- Miss Molly’s coffee cart will be there and coffees are on us!
- The foam javelins, vortex’s, bumper balls will all be out for the kids to have fun with
Please do come down for a couple of hours of fun outside on Saturday morning to finish off the season in style… we’d love to see you.
- 9.30am: AGM
- 10am: Awards Commence starting with U7 – U16 Age Group Awards, followed by U16 Graduates of 2020/21 (they missed out due to Covid), U16 Graduates of 2021/22, 10 year, 7 year certificates, Centre Records Certificates & the David Oliver Life Membership Award.
The Raffle Prize winners were as follows. Congratulations to all and items can be collected Saturday morning. 1st Prize: Melinda Scarce, 2nd Prize: Alex Ghannou, 3rd Prize: Tyson Kersley, 4th Prize: Kurt Albrecht, 5th Prize: Mike Cahill, 6th Prize: Damien Miller, 7th Prize: Sonya Mattern, 8th Prize: Peter (ticket 0132), 9th Prize: Christian Santalucia, 10th Prize: D Painter.
LOST PROPERTY….. oh it has exploded, so if you are missing a water bottle or item of clothing please come down before we donate everything to a local charity on Saturday.
Cross Country has opened. The Sandy Team is growing so join the fun winter movement by searching for ‘Bayside cross country’ on TeamApp
See you on Saturday!
m: 0413 705 357
Proudly Partnered with: