Hope everyone had a great start to the school year (cue high fives for parents!).
This week’s email covers:
- This Saturday 4th Feb – GO SANDY AT STATES!
- Parent duty roster and pick up of packs!
- ResultsHQ – access the little athletes’ results!
This Saturday 4th February – GO SANDY AT STATES!
A number of the SLAC children (U9-U17), their parents and committee members will be attending the Victorian State Relay competition this Saturday. Go get them team!
We will still be running Little Athletics at Sandy for all those who are not competing at the relays. Please note a later start for the U9s though – you’ll join the later session at 9:45am.
Parent help would be great in U6-U8s session, as most of the SLAC committee are at relays.
Below are some further details for this Saturday:
- Start times: 8:15AM for U6–U8s and 9:45AM for U9-U17 (modified session)
- Set up and pack up help: Parents of U6 BOYS are on set up this week. Please make an effort to arrive at 7:20am to help.
- Coffee van: YES!
- BBQ: We will have a small BBQ for the club given the smaller number of attendees. Parents of U6 Girls & U10 Boys please help out as you are on BBQ duty. The BBQ is an enormous undertaking but a crucial fundraiser for the club.
- Zooper doopers – YES! We sold A LOT last week.
- Bananas: YES! (Free, Free, Free)
- Merchandise: YES!
- Wet weather: Check out the weather button on our website (in the top left hand corner), which we will update at 7.30am on Saturday mornings if the weather is concerning – and again at 9.15am so as to cover the second session.
- Program: here is the program for this week for U6-U8s – CLICK HERE. U9-17s will have a modified session.
Parent duty roster and pickup of packs!
Please don’t forget about the Parent Duty Rosters – including for this this weekend. The duty roster is here
Links to Duty and Mid Week coaching are also available on our Team App and our website for quick reference.
- If you can’t do a duty please use your sign up email address (email address you have used for membership sign up) and change it. If this does not work, please email Nicole on email@example.com and advise of a different day you can do duty.
- If you believe you have done your 4 allocations of duties for the season….thank you, we are very grateful! Please email Nicole to confirm.
There are quite a few parents who have carried out their season duties and will be able to collect their community value pack next week. Well done – awesome work! The relevant children/families are below:
Orlando Edwards, Caden Barrow, Raya Noakes, Heidi Milat, Orlando Edwards, Dillstone Family, Kohler Family, Ewan Toner, Chris Carroll, Brae Bernasconi, Lucy Miller, Mitchell George, Lily Cahill, Scarlet Bilsborough, Tom Rhodes, Emilia Fode, Oscar & Victoria Harrison, Henry & Catherine Smith, Dolan Family, Worn Family, FitzGerald Family, Owen Family, Zack & Xavier Harrison, Charlie Ironmonger, Duddy Family, Hartley Family, Rowe-Natoli Family, Ille Family, Ohare Family, Franchina Family, Morley Family, Sluis-Cremer Family, Dwyer Family, Sullivan Family, Shackcloth Family, Shrimpton Family, Kersley Family, Hollins Family, Jaanimagi Family, Connolly Family, Albrecht Family, Tickner Family and De Pinho Henthorn Family.
ResultsHQ – access the little athletes’ results!
A huge shout out to David Hollins – our starter and behind the scenes data entry helper! He has been inputting results from Saturday’s events for us and doing a great job. But, alas, he has started year 12 this year so we have released him from duty. Until we find someone to do this for the rest of the season, please be patient with results appearing in ResultsHQ.
Speaking of ResultsHQ – do you know how to access your children’s results? You will need to know how to log on to register for the Club Champs next month! Here is a link to more info and guidance about ResultsHQ:
See you all on Saturday!
m: 0413 705 357